Traditions Wood Shutters can be enhanced with an assortment of paints, stains, options, and upgrades.
Composite Shutters are durable and moisture resistant so they will not fade, crack, or peel.
More than a classic look that never goes out of style, Custom shutters provide superior sun protection, light control and privacy. Our interior shutter collection features classic styling, long-lasting finishes and exceptional craftsmanship. Available in various finishes and installed by an expert.
Custom shutters are the ultimate investment in window coverings. Built to exacting quality standards, shutters offer a wide array of styles and options that make them easy to customize.
- Vinyl shutters are moisture resistant, they will not fade, crack, or peel.
- Our wood shutters are made exclusively from North American hardwoods.
- Shutters can be designed to fit custom shapes, arch or angle top panels, and sunburst arches.
- French doors with curved or rectangular cutouts for handles are also available.
- Shutters can be specially configured for use in bay and corner windows.
- They can be mounted on the inside or the outside of the window frame, offering great design flexibility.
- Shutters can be used in many different sized windows, in one- to eight-panel configurations.
- We offer several tilt and light control options for shutters, including split tilt, Hide-a-Tilt™, and divider rails.